Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT!!! Please Read!!!

2 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT!!! Please Read!!! Empty IMPORTANT!!! Please Read!!!

Post  Admin Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:45 pm

Dear all,

The Football season is approaching, we are very near the start of the regular football season which will take place on September 10, 2009. I wish you all a really good season that at the end we will all be happy. The fact that you have followed me to this site shows that you placed trust in me, and I can assure that I will not let you down and that I will work the hardest to try to bring you the most accurate predictions to my ability week in and week out. I strongly believe that I deserve a compensation for my work. Therefore, I'm asking for a small fee for my picks. Here is how it works:

- Each week you have to pay me $100.00 in order to get my picks. You will have all my picks for as many games as I think we have better chance to win including Sunday Night and Monday Night.

- As an accommodation I will not charge you for the first 2 weeks but you will have to pay me for week 3 on or before September 9 to get picks for week 1 and 2. Week 3 starts on September 27. If you wait until September 25 to pay, you will not have any free picks for the first 2 weeks.Those who I do not receive payment from will not be able to get my picks.

- You will have to download the Agreement, print it, sign it and send it with your payment to me every time. Here is the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CI0LG7I7

Please PM me for the address to send the Agreement and payment to and forms of payments. If you have any question, suggestion or objection, feel free to ask or create a thread to start discussing about it.

Good luck all,

User2
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://footballclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT!!! Please Read!!! Empty Re: IMPORTANT!!! Please Read!!!

Post  user2 Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:05 pm

I forgot to tell you guys about my refer program. You'll earn $25 for each referal you make. If you refer someone, make sure you have him fill in your USER ID in the "Refered by" line then I will credit you $25. Good luck guys.

User2
user2
user2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum