Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let make $$$$ for WEEK 5

3 posters

Go down

Let make $$$$ for WEEK 5 Empty Let make $$$$ for WEEK 5

Post  Qnguyen00 Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:23 pm

Hey guys,
Are you guys ready to make lot of money for week 5? User2 has been working hard for us. He gave Great accurate Picks last week. I know he will work hard and give a good picks for this week. I can not wait for sunday... He deserve the pay form us. For those who just join the forum please pay him so he can keep the good works for all of us. We gonna make money if we trust and pay him. Thanks guy
Qnguyen00
Qnguyen00

Back to top Go down

Let make $$$$ for WEEK 5 Empty Re: Let make $$$$ for WEEK 5

Post  user2 Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:34 pm

Hehehe... bro Qnguyen00, thanks for your compliment and support. I can't wait until Sunday either. This week make sure you bet on all the Red Bold picks OK guys. It is time to rip off those bookies' azz...It makes no sense to go pay them whatsoever. But instead we go to them to "lãnh lương" every week, and that makes a lot more sense. BTW I received your mail today bro Qnguyen00, have not got bluefin's and kissertran's. But anyway if you sent it, I'll get it sometime. Good luck to all my guys.

User2
user2
user2

Back to top Go down

Post  bluefin Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:13 am

Qnguyen is rite , user2 deserve a fee for his hard work ... nothing to argue about it , and i sent mine (cash) out couples day ago , promise next time will be by money order , u should receive it by this weekend or maybe on monday , once again best of luck to us
bluefin
bluefin

Back to top Go down

Post  user2 Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Thank you bluefin and Qnuyen00 for your compliment. We should be ready for tomorrow, right guys? Keep the confidence up always and we should be fine. Good luck my guys.

User2
user2
user2

Back to top Go down

Post  bluefin Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:54 pm

i lost big today not even win 1 game and dats so weird , sorry guys on the carolina game
bluefin
bluefin

Back to top Go down

Post  Qnguyen00 Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:56 pm

Sorry to hear that bro Bluefin. I lost too today and I also bet more on carolina because I think the same. Today is not a good day at all and we are on the same boat. This afternoon I lost less than the earlier games. You did not win any on the afternoon games? User2 give 4 picks and he got 3 rights. I like NE but turn out they lost to Denver. Sanfran is my biggest disaapoited.
Qnguyen00
Qnguyen00

Back to top Go down

Post  Qnguyen00 Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:57 pm

I will try to take some back on monday nite. Do you bluefin. Sorry again bro. We are on the same boat.
Qnguyen00
Qnguyen00

Back to top Go down

Post  Qnguyen00 Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:13 am

It is a BADDDDDDDDDDD week. I dont know what to say.
Qnguyen00
Qnguyen00

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down