Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over of Under?

3 posters

Go down

Over of Under? Empty Over of Under?

Post  user2 Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:43 pm

Hey bro Qnguyen00, did you go for the score? I don't know about score, but I think it's gonna be under 35. I'm just guessing. Whatever over or under you go with, good luck.

User2
user2
user2

Back to top Go down

Over of Under? Empty Thanks for the good pick User2

Post  Qnguyen00 Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:02 pm

I win the first game. All thank to USER2. You are the best bro. Anyone want to win follow with User2. He is WORTH every penny.
Qnguyen00
Qnguyen00

Back to top Go down

Over of Under? Empty Re: Over of Under?

Post  user2 Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:27 pm

I'm happy that you guys won. Bro Qnguyen00, did you go for the under/over score? I hope you won on that too. It just a beginning, we need to stay confident all the time OK guys? Like I said before, LET'S MAKE THIS SEASON OUR SEASON! I'll be in Iowa this Sunday, I don't know if I'm able to work for you guys, but I promise I'll make every efford to work for you guys. If I can't, my sincere apololy to you. Good luck all.

User2
user2
user2

Back to top Go down

Over of Under? Empty Please work for us

Post  Qnguyen00 Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:09 am

Please work for us on this Sunday. You can bring your laptop with you right? I went for Over but I bet just a bit so I still win some. It 's good for beginning. I hope I can win more this Sunday and Monday.
Qnguyen00
Qnguyen00

Back to top Go down

Post  bluefin Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:16 am

i'm here to say thanks to user2 for da tip , u deserve the fee , keep up the great work my man by the way have u received the fee ? let me know
bluefin
bluefin

Back to top Go down

Post  user2 Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:34 pm

Thanks bro bluefin, I'm glad you won too. Guys, I'm going to the airport now to fly to Iowa in a few minutes. Too bad my laptop is too old to run my program. It's 9 years old Very Happy . I'll try everything to get with you guys on Sunday, and if in the worst case scenario that I can't give you guys picks, my advice is don't play without me. I'm hoping I'll get back here in my football picking office on Monday. Good luck to you all my guys ... cheers

User2

P/S: Bro bluefin, I haven't got your mail yet. Bro Qnguyen00, I got your mail today, thanks bro.
user2
user2

Back to top Go down

Post  user2 Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:22 pm

Oh just for your curiousity if you have. My trip to Iowa is for family reason, and emergency too. So I cannot do otherwise. Trust me if I could do otherwise I definitely would. Good luck all y'all.

User2
user2
user2

Back to top Go down

Post  bluefin Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:08 am

Hope user2 will be able to make his post tomorrow , we are waiting on you and i think you should got my mail by now , and goodluck to everyone on sunday
bluefin
bluefin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum